5 April 2016

White and Denim



Is time for a new outfit post :D I wanted to share with you for a while now, 2 of my favorite items but I don`t know for what reason I avoid them everythime I searched for something to wear: The white blouse from Romwe and the Black Patent pumps from Giuseppe Zanotti.

You can also enjoy some great discounts for the designer items and you have 3 days to do so. If you haven`t seen yet what I`m talking about, just visit the post Here or go straight to the website Here.
Let me know what you have ordered because later on this week, I will also share with you my new acquisitions ♥

Wish you all a wonderful day
Kisses, M ♥

 I was wearing:
Romwe white blouse: Here
Ripped Jeans: Here
White Bag: Similar Here
Giuseppe Zanotti Pumps: Here















2 comments:

  1. You look fantastic as always;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jeans and heels! :)

    And the cute peplum top is perfect! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)