26 November 2015

Go Big Discounts on Shopbop


This is part of my latest order from Shopbop. I`ve promised myself that I will stop buying another Michael Kors bag, but I couldn`t help myself from ordering other items like these trainers and the wallet.

Why I`m sharing this with you? Because is the most trustworthy website that sells designer items and because the order arrives in no more than 5 days, which if you ask me, is great. Even more they started this huge sale where you can get discounts up to  25%  by using the " GOBIG15" code. So I will invite you to enjoy this discount on they website that can be accessed HERE.

You should hurry because the promo will be available until Nov 30 and be careful, since the website is from the US, the ending time is based on the US Eastern time zone.

What is again important to be mentioned is the fact that the discount is applied to both full price items and the discounted ones. ♥ So take your friends and make one order if you want to enjoy the biggest discount and let me know what have you picked!!

Kisses, Manuella ♥

Direct links to my picks:
Michael Kors Allie Trainers Here
Michael Kors Wallet Here




1 comment:

  1. Supplements Noted kingdom. It truly is usually known that Vitamin supplements noted kingdom plays a vital function inside progress as well as ageing in the tense method. Many experts have seen in Power Precision Bone-forming tissues and for that reason plays a part in retaining wholesome your bones. Vitamin supplements Noted kingdom are available in your.

    http://www.healthybeats.net/power-precision.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)