13 June 2015

Back to work with a new ootd


Good evening girls! Here I am back to work and back with a new outfit. Is not like until now I just waste my time doing nothing, but as I previously told you I was a bit busy with all the master program tasks, that required a lot of time, attention and work.
But now I`m back and from now on I will be able again to be even more active here and I also have sooo many new outfits prepared to show you :D
Today I want to show you some of my favorite items that I own for a while and I also managed to wear them before in different combinations and you might have seen them on my facebook page where I`ve tried to have some activity.
Is all about this wonderful printed dress ♥, the pink shoes and some special accessories. You can find all the details and direct links to each of them as I used you, in the "I was wearing" section. :D

I hope you enjoy it and I have to tell you that I missed so much writing and talking with you here
Kisses, Manuella ♥


 I was wearing:
Dress: Here
Watch: Marc Jacobs available Here
Bag: Moschino similar Here
Shoes: Here
Sunglasses: Ray Ban available Here













1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)