18 October 2014

Lunch is served: Heels and long legs for today


 Today I remembered the first time when I got my hands on a pair of heels ♥ I was 15 years old and I decided to participate for a title at the well known high school prom contest Miss and Mister 2006. 
You all know that prom, means that I had to wear a dress and high heels :D I was so confused at that time, I didn`t knew from where to start searching. So I took a friend of mine that was a bit bigger than me because she knew how to deal with this kind of problems and she indeed helped me. I still have that pair with heels that don`t exceed 6 cm somewhere in my closet and even if is not that fancy and eye catching it reminds me of that period of my life.

But my addiction for heels came a few years later, and now I don`t even want to count them :D
 Do you remember the first time you brought yours?

Wish you a wonderful day
Kisses, Manuella ♥

 I was wearring:
 Blouse/Dress: Here
Black skirt: My own design
Bag: Dasha
Boots: Zara
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Watch: Guess
Bracelets: Swarovski








4 comments:

  1. Initialam crezut ca este o fusta din 2 straturi. Imi place super mult ideea ta de a pune camasa lunga peste fusta. Chiar arata bine. Cred ca ar arata la fel de bine si cu un obi de genul asta de pe asos.
    http://www.asos.com/asos/asos-leather-obi-waist-belt/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2891067&clr=Black&SearchQuery=OBI&pgesize=13&pge=1&totalstyles=13&gridsize=3&gridrow=4&gridcolumn=1

    Atunci chiar ai fi zis ca este o fusta din 2 straturi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those heels....

    http://www.fashionpumpkin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Imi place foarte mult camasa :)
    Kisses

    http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2014/10/cardigan-giveaway-from-oasap.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit! Love how you wore a different color pair of shoes for a pop of color!

    www.bluelabelsboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)