16 September 2013

Another Jumpsuit is in my wardrobe !!


In one of my previous posts, where I have presented you this pair of shoes together with 4 others, I told you that they will be soon lunched on fShoes website. Well, starting from this moment you can buy this gorgeous pair, that beside the fact that it looks good is also comfortable( perfect, right?!).

About the outfit, it was prepared for a while now, but I`ve change my mind regarding the heels, in favor of the ones that you can see in these pictures. I also want to tell you that in my opinion, this kind of outfit is suitable with heels and also with a pair of white sneakers. What do you think?

I hope you like my newest outfit and also enjoy shopping on fshoes :D
Kisses, Manuella

I was wearing: Sunglasses: Heels: fShoes, Ray Ban, Blouse: Raluca Martinescu, Jumpsuit: Here, Watch: Guess, Necklace & Bracelets: Local Market, Bag: LaPallete 

Tinuta este compusa din: Pantofi, Ochelari de soare: Ray Ban, Camasa: Raluca Martinescu, Salopeta: Aici, Ceas: Guess, Colier si Bratari: Magazin Local, Geanta: LaPallete










6 comments:

  1. nice!




    Check out my blog :











    www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com
    www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com
    www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com
    www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super tare combinatia de blug cu colierul argintiu ;)

    www.abelle.ro
    www.101FashionStreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shoes! :)

    Fashion As I Love It by Dana Oprea
    http://danaoprea88.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this outfit!! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cute outfit!

    iced-wolf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)