20 November 2011

Think Big


   In the last post i`ve told you about the wonderful event i took part ! This is the outfit i wore that day and i didn`t manage again to take pictures with me at the place. That`s not such a big problem because i found this wonderful place and the result is great. 

  As about what i`ve done lately i don`t have much to say! Is a difficult period for me but we are not here to complain ! 
I hope you`re having a wonderful weekend and i hope mine will be too( Think big),
Kisses, Manuella ♥





Sweater: Lacoste
Leather shorts: Jennifer
Bag: Vintage
Shoes: Local Market
Coat: H&M


13 comments:

  1. oh! In love with your vintage bag! :D
    www.esteephs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog!!! Check out my blog and if you want follow each other!
    CHEAP & GLAMOUR

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice shoes
    http://mebourel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit! Love your coat and your shoes! xxx

    eloisedephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful!Love the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit :)

    come and see me blog and coment please, new post!

    http://ladyguedarte.blogspot.com

    kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello cute look is beautiful..
    http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice outfit! love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your sweater, both the color and the shape !! Really cool! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)